Ready, Set...

        

         I have a message to tell. Today it is clear and feels urgent. Almost
as if I could burst, it needs to come out so bad! The Lord is stirring something within me. I want nothing more today than to tell someone about Jesus. In fact, I want to tell a lot of people about Him.  A message of Hope and Love and renewal.  A message of the crazy pursuit of Him to us. I feel that my feet are at this moment being equipped and fitted to carry this gospel message with love and authority. I am excited because this reminds me of a prayer that two different people in two different towns, 5 years apart both prayed over my feet. The same prayer! In both instances they were praying with me, when they told me(one of them a bit sheepishly) that the Lord was urging them to pray over my feet.  So they knelt down and put their hands on my feet and prayed very similar prayers and they both prayed the scripture that says, "How 
beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news."  Romans 10:15  Today I feel hopeful, excited and humbled to feel this stirring and I pray it is not fleeting.

Comments

Popular Posts